G80 US Type Connecting Link
Grade 80 connecting link is a fitting used to connect Grade 80 alloy steel chains to master links, hooks, and other components, we also have G80 European type connecting link for your option.
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 1/4″ to 1-1/4″
Safety Factor: 5:1 / 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
G80 Alloy Connecting Link Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|G80 alloy connecting link material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|G80 alloy connecting link sizes||From 1/4″ to 1-1/4″|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||5 : 1 for rope sling / 4:1 for chain sling|
|G80 alloy connecting link HS code||732690|
Grade 80 Alloy Chain Connecting Link Descriptions:
- It is also known as a chain connecting link or hammerlock chain connector for it can be easily assembled and disconnected by a hammer to lock the retaining pin.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for the chain slings.
- The G8 coupling links are made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, proof test is at 2.5 times of working load limit.
- G80 alloy connecting link HS code: 732690
Grade 80 Hammerlock Chain Connector Packing:
G8 Alloy Coupling Links Application:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 Chain Connecting Link sizes are from 1/4″ to 1-1/4″, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (in.)||Weight Per PC (lbs.)||WLL(lbs)||B.L (lbs)||Dimensions(mm.)|