Steel Mooring Buoy
Hilifting supplies wide types of marine floating buoys to meet various applications, steel floating mooring buoys, PU coating mooring buoys, with foam filled, which are widely used for ship’s anchorage mooring.
Material: Steel and Filled with Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam
Shape: Round, Cylindrical
Size: Different Specifications Suitable for Different Tonnage of Vessels
Color: Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, etc
Steel Mooring Buoy Features:
- The mooring buoys are specially designed for the mooring of vessels in the most economical way.
- Steel mooring buoy is widely used for ship’s anchorage mooring.
- It floats on the surface and connects the anchor at the bottom of the water with anchor chains.
- Ships can do the following operations when park: recharging, sheltering, degaussing or standby, etc.
Steel Mooring Buoy Specification:
|Product name||Steel Mooring Buoy|
|Material||Steel and Filled with Closed Cell Polyurethane Foam|
|Size||Different Specifications Suitable for Different Tonnage of Vessels|
|Features||High Corrosion Resistance
Convenient Maintenance and Less Maintenance Cost
Fully Welded and Sealed Unsinkable Construction
Good Waterproof Performance
Reducing Collision with the Boats
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.