DIN1480 Forged Turnbuckle
Din 1480 turnbuckle is quality but low price steel turnbuckle, commonly we can offer carbon steel din 1480 turnbuckle and malleable din 1480 turnbuckle, the former one has high-quality characteristic while the malleable turnbuckle is more commercial.
Made from High Tensile Carbon Steel Or Malleable Iron and meets the requirements of Din & EN.
Material: Carbon Steel (C1045)
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized / Electro-Galvanized (Zinc Plated)
Size: From 6mm to 48mm
Standard: Din 1480 Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Din 1480 Turnbuckle Specification:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||High Tensile Carbon Steel Or Malleable Iron|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized(Zinc Plated)|
|Sizes||From 6mm to 48mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged or Cast|
|Safety Factor||5 : 1 or N/A|
- Usually, Din 1480 turnbuckle end fitting is hook and eye which is much easier to install and attached on hook side and keep safety in the eye ending. Check out this article for more about turnbuckle hardware: The Complete Guide You Should Know About Turnbuckle Hardware
- HS Code: 732690
Cutting → Heating → Roll forging → Punch bending → Edge Cutting → Burr Removing→ Drilling, Tapping, Thread Rolling → Heat Treatment (Quenched & Tempered) → Shot Blasting → Surface Treatment → Inspection station → Packing → Shipping
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Din 1480 turnbuckle is from 6mm to 48mm, designed to provide a tensioning function.
|Part No.||Thread (mm)||Dimensions(mm)||Weight/100PCS(kgs)|