Korean Type Malleable Turnbuckle
Korean type malleable turnbuckle is a very economic rigging turnbuckle made from malleable iron, casting and electro-galvanized with good durability and corrosion resistant, meets the Korean Standard.
Material: Malleable Iron
Surface: Electro-Galvanized(Zinc Plated)
Size: From 3/16″ to 3/4″
Standard: Korean Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized(Zinc Plated)|
|Malleable turnbuckle sizes||From 3/16″ to 3/4″|
|Safety Factor||2 : 1|
|Turnbuckle HS code||732690|
- Malleable turnbuckle end fitting is hook and eye which is much easier to install and attached on hook side and keep safety in the eye ending. Check out this article for more about turnbuckle hardware: The Complete Guide You Should Know About Turnbuckle Hardware
- HS Code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Korean Type Malleable Galvanized Turnbuckle size chart:
|Item No.||Size(in.)||Dimensions(mm)||WT (kgs.)|