Korean Type Malleable Turnbuckle
Korean-type malleable turnbuckle is a very economical rigging turnbuckle made from malleable iron, casting and electro-galvanized with good durability and corrosion resistance, and meets the Korean Standard.
Material: Malleable Iron
Surface: Electro-Galvanized(Zinc Plated)
Size: From 3/16″ to 3/4″
Standard: Korean Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized(Zinc Plated)|
|Malleable turnbuckle sizes||From 3/16″ to 3/4″|
|Safety Factor||2 : 1|
|Turnbuckle HS code||732690|
- Malleable turnbuckle end fitting is hook and eye which is much easier to install and attached on hook side and keep safety in the eye ending. Check out this article for more about turnbuckle hardware: The Complete Guide You Should Know About Turnbuckle Hardware
- HS Code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Korean Type Malleable Galvanized Turnbuckle size chart:
|Item No.||Size(in.)||Dimensions(mm)||WT (kgs.)|
Commercial type malleable turnbuckle is a very economic rigging turnbuckle with cost-effective. It is made…
Din 1480 turnbuckle is quality but low price steel turnbuckle, commonly we can offer carbon…
JIS Type Frame Forged Turnbuckle is made from high tensile carbon steel(C1045), Breaking Load is…
US Type Drop Forged Eye and Eye Turnbuckle is made from high tensile carbon steel(C1045),…
US Type Drop Forged Hook And Eye Turnbuckle is made from high tensile carbon steel(C1045),…
US Type Drop Forged Hook And Hook Turnbuckle is made from high tensile carbon steel(C1045),…
US Type Drop Forged Jaw And Eye Turnbuckle features a jaw and eye on opposite…