G80 Forged Eye Elephant Foot
Hilifting is the best G80 alloy steel forged eye elephant foot manufacturer, the eye elephant foot actually is an elephant hook, it is commonly used in combination with G80 lashing chains for lashing cargo or vehicles to cargo boats, containers, etc. It is easy to pair with a chain clutch to keep the cargo safe.
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Grade 80 Alloy Eye Elephant Foot Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||4:1 for chain sling|
G80 Alloy Eye Elephant Foot Descriptions:
- G80 Alloy eye elephant foot is an eye elephant foot or elephant hook, it is commonly used in combination with G80 lashing chains for lashing cargo or vehicles to cargo boats, containers, etc. It is easy to pair with a chain clutch to keep the cargo safe, we also have G80 Alloy Clevis Elephant Foot for your option.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for EN818-2 G80 chain.
- The G8 eye elephant foot is made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, proof test is at 2.5 times of working load limit.
- G80 alloy eye elephant foot HS code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 alloy Eye Elephant Foot sizes are 13mm, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|