Stainless Steel Closed Body Turnbuckle Jaw And Jaw
This stainless steel closed body turnbuckles are also referred to as rigging screws, wire rope tensioner, bottle screws, closed body barrel strainers, or straining screws and wire rope adjusters.
Hilifting closed body turnbuckle jaw and jaw is formed and polished from type 316 stainless steel, which has high durable and corrosion resistance, we also have Stainless Steel Closed Body Turnbuckle Toggle And Toggle for your option.
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From M4 to M20
Standard: Rigging Screws Type
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Stainless Steel Closed Body Turnbuckle Jaw And Jaw Details:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Sizes||From M4 to M20|
|Technique Procedure||Body : Reduced Tube / Machining
- Feature a removable pin and pivot, these fasteners easily adjust on a secured post or frame, and can easily be attached to a saddle or lag screw eye.
- Both left and right-handed threaded ends and can be created by simply rotating the body to tension the wire ropes, check this article: Popular options of stainless steel turnbuckle.
- Commonly used on wrestling or boxing rings, garden projects, balustrades, theatre, or construction rigging.
- Stainless steel rigging screws jaw and jaw HS Code: 732690
Stainless Steel Jaw and Jaw Rigging Screws Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Stainless steel rigging screws jaw and jaw is available in sizes ranging from M4 to M20 to to fit every project and are made from grade 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and durability.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||WT (kgs.)|