Stainless Steel Quick Link
Stainless steel quick links are kinds of chain connectors, designed for extending long and short stainless steel link chain, so sometimes called “rapid links”.
Hilifting manufactured using superior grade raw material marine grade stainless steel are more tough, durable, resistant to corrosion than galvanised quick links.we also have Stainless Steel Wide Jaw Quick Link for your option.
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From 3.5 mm to 14 mm
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Stainless Steel Quick Links Key Features:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Sizes||From 3.5mm to 14mm|
- They can quick-locking chain repair connectors with a screw lock nut to provide a strong connection securing rings and loops to join two pieces of stainless steel link chains together.
- The long locking screw on the side of the quick link makes it easily removable with fingers, requiring no tools.
- We offer from small to large size, the smallest quick link may be used on the wallet, bags, horse riding tack, sports equipment, and belts. The thicker, heavy duty quick link is commonly used for ships.
- Stainless steel quick links HS Code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Stainless chain connectors & quick links are available in sizes ranging from 3.5mm to 14mm, they’re ideal for chain display systems, sign and light hanging, marine, security, architectural, decorative and many more applications.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||W.L.L (lbs.)|