G80 European New Type Swivel Self-Locking Hook
Hilifting is the best G80 European new type swivel self-locking hook manufacturer in China, this self locking hook allows the hook to remain open until the load is engaged and not open until the trigger at the back is pressed, can prevent the Grade 80 Chain and connector from twisting.
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 6mm to 32mm
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Grade 80 Alloy Swivel Self-Locking Hook Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|Sizes||From 8mm to 32mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||4:1 for chain sling|
G80 Alloy Swivel Self-Locking Hook Descriptions:
- Grade 80 swivel self-locking hook allows the hook to remain open until the load is engaged. The hook will not open until the trigger at the back is pressed. The swivel can prevent the Grade 80 Chain and connector from twisting, we also have G80 European New Type Eye Self-Locking Hook for your option.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for EN818-2 G80 chain.
- Made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, proof test is at 2.5 times of working load limit.
- G80 swivel self-locking hook HS code: 732690
G8 Alloy Swivel Self-Locking Hook Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 alloy swivel self-locking hook sizes are from 6mm to 32mm, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|