G80 Forged Barrel Hook
Hilifting is the best Grade 80 barrel hook manufacturer, the barrel hook is designed for lifting barrels or drums vertically or horizontally, it is commonly used in pairs with endless slings.
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 6mm to 32mm
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Grade 80 Forged Barrel Hook Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|Sizes||From 1ton to 2ton|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||4:1 for endless sling|
G8 Forged Barrel Hook Descriptions:
- Grade 80 barrel hook is designed for lifting barrels or drums vertically or horizontally, it is commonly used in pairs with endless slings, we also have G80 European Type Webbing Connecting Link for webbing slings.
- Easy to loose or installed to attach G80 lashing chains by simply removing the clevis pin.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for endless slings.
- The G8 forged barrel hook is made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, proof test is at 2.5 times of working load limit.
- G80 alloy forged barrel hookt HS code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 alloy forged barrel hook capacity are from 1ton to 2 tons, ideal for lifting drums or barrels.
|Part No.||Size||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|