G80 Clevis Forest Hook
Hilifting is the best Grade 80 clevis forest hook manufacturer in China, the clevis forest hook is designed for reeving, logging applications features a narrow throat opening hook without safety latch to prevent chain being accidentally dislodged in use suitable for reeving and logging applications.
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 6mm to 13mm
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
G80 Alloy Clevis Foundry Hook Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|Sizes||From 6mm to 13mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||4:1 for chain sling|
Grade 80 Alloy Clevis Foundry Hook Descriptions:
- G80 alloy clevis forest hook is designed for reeving, logging applications, it features a narrow throat opening hook without safety latch to prevent chain being accidentally dislodged in use suitable for reeving and logging applications, we also have G80 European Type Eye Foundry Hook for webbing slings.
- Easy to attach G80 chains loose or installed by removing the clevis pin.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for EN818-2 G80 chain.
- The G8 clevis forest hook is made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, proof test is at 2.5 times of working load limit.
- G80 alloy clevis forest hook HS code: 732690
Grade 80 Alloy Clevis Chain Hook For Forest Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 alloy steel clevis chain hook for forest sizes are from 6mm to 13mm, ideal for forestry logging purposes, can be in conjunction with coupling links.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|