G80 European Type Eye Foundry Hook
Hilifting is the best Grade 80 European type eye foundry hook manufacturer in China, this foundry hook has a wide throat opening, which can accommodate a range of large objects, ideal for use in applications where the hook could be subjected to tip loading application.
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 7/8mm to 32mm
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
G8 Alloy Eye Foundry Hook Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|Sizes||From 7/8mm to 32mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||5:1 for rope sling / 4:1 for chain sling|
G80 Alloy Eye Foundry Hook Descriptions:
- Grade 80 eye foundry hook has a wide throat opening, which can accommodate a range of large objects, ideal for use in applications where the hook could be subjected to tip loading, we also have G80 Clevis Foundry Hook for webbing slings.
- Check whether hooks without safety latches are allowed for your particular application.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and for easy identified and suitable for a container hook.
- The G8 eye foundry hook is made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, proof test is at 2.5 times of working load limit.
- G80 alloy eye foundry hook HS code: 732690
Grade 80 Alloy Eye Foundry Hook Workshop:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 alloy eye foundry hook sizes are from 7/8mm to 32mm, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|