G80 US Type Welded Master Link A344
Grade 80 welded master link is also called a welded oblong link, features a large inside width and length area, allows additional room for single and multiple leg slings, we also have standard master link a342 for your option.
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
W.L.L: From 1.6 tons to 16 tons
Size: From 7/16″ to 1-1/4″
Safety Factor: 5:1 / 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
G80 Alloy Welded Master Link Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Welded master link material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|Master link sizes||From 7/16″ to 1-1/4″|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||5 : 1 for rope sling / 4:1 for chain sling|
|Master link HS code||732690|
G8 Alloy Welded Master Link A344 Features:
- It is a high quality piece of lifting gear, mainly used in overhead lifting, picking, placing, and towing applications.
- G80 Oblong master link is stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for the chain slings, pressing flat only on request, which can be used with Grade 80 omega link.
- Proof test at 2.5 times Working Load Limit, safety factor is 5 : 1 for rope sling or 4:1 for chain sling.
- Master link HS code: 732690
Grade 80 Alloy Welded Master Link Workshop:
Grade 80 Alloy Welded Master Link Packing:
G8 Alloy Welded Master Link Application:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 alloy welded chain master link sizes are from 7/16″ to 1-1/4″, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (in.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL(Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|