G80 US Type Standard Master Link A342
G80 master link is also called oblong link, it is both single and multiple leg slings. The wide design allows the attached slings to be properly spaced for a multiple leg lift and easily attached to hoists, cranes, slings, and wenches directly or paired with a shackle as needed. It is a high quality piece of lifting gear, mainly used in overhead lifting, picking, placing, and towing applications.
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
W.L.L: From 2.2 tons to 169 tons
Size: From 1/2″ to 4″
Safety Factor: 5:1 / 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
G80 Alloy Forged Master Link Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Master link material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|Master link sizes||From 1/2″ to 4″|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||5 : 1 for rope sling / 4:1 for chain sling|
|Master link HS code||732690|
G8 Alloy Master Link A342 Features:
- G80 Oblong master link is stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for the chain slings, pressing flat only on request.
- Proof test at 2.5 times Working Load Limit, safety factor is 5 : 1 for rope sling or 4:1 for chain sling.
- Master link HS code: 732690
Grade 80 Alloy Oblong Master Link Workshop:
- Dropped forged and quenched and tempered, It makes the clevis forest hook more stronger and allows the clevis forest hook has a high corrosion resistance.
- The manufacturing of master link, cutting and pressing then punching press, doing the drop forged then painting plastic, oven-dried will result them in a very hard, durable and smooth surface of these components.
G8 Alloy Master Link A342 Packing:
Grade 80 Alloy Chain Master Link Application:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 alloy chain master link sizes are from 1/2″ to 4″, also available in standard as well as customized sizes.
|Part No.||Size (in.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL (Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|