Stainless Steel Jaw And Eye Swivel
Stainless steel jaw and eye swivel is manufactured by lost wax investment casting, can offer excellent strength from leisure industries to marine and engineering sectors. It features swivel jaw eye on the other end with headed bolt, precision cast and made from grade 316 stainless steel can prevent any twisting or snagging to reduces the risk of chain or rope knotting, we also have Stainless Steel Jaw And Jaw Swivel for your option.
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From 5mm to 19mm
Standard: Chain Swivel Jaw & Eye Type
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Stainless Steel Jaw And Eye Swivel Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Sizes||From 5mm to 19mm|
|Technique Procedure||Forged or Precision cast|
- It is ideal for use with wire ropes, shackles, and other connectors.
- Perfect for a wide range of suspension & tensioning applications requiring 360 degree rotation, making trawl swivel ideal for various marine and industrial rigging applications.
- Stainless steel swivel jaw and eye HS Code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Stainless steel chain swivel jaw and eye type is available in sizes ranging from 5mm to 19mm, has a huge variety of applications from leisure industries to marine and engineering sectors. It is ideal for use with wire ropes, shackles and other connectors.
|Item No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||WT (kgs.)|