European Type Stainless Steel Wire Rope Thimbles
European type stainless wire rope thimbles can be forming reinforced wire rope eyelets, or loops to maintain shape and protect stainless steel wire ropes from damage and pinches.
Hilifting is a professional EU AISI rope thimbles manufacturer, our thimbles are perfect for outdoor atmospheres and severe climatic conditions, we have Stainless Steel Wire Rope Thimbles for your option.
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From 2 mm to 20 mm
Standard: European Type
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
European Type Stainless Steel Wire Rope Thimbles Key Features:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Sizes||From 2mm to 26mm|
|Technique Procedure||Precision cast|
- Check out this article about: The Complete Guide To Wire Rope Thimble
- Made from AISI 316 marine grade or 304 stainless steel, with tough, durable, corrosion-resistant that can provide amazing corrosion protection from saltwater and harsh weather conditions.
- Stainless steel thimble HS Code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
EN type stainless steel cable thimbles are available in sizes ranging from 2mm to 26mm, can provide a longer lasting wear surface and help to support the wire rope eye, ideal for life lines and running rigging.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)|