US Type Heavy Duty Wire Rope Thimble G414
G-414 heavy duty wire rope thimble is made from high tensile carbon steel, stamping then galvanized dipping the fabricated stamped steel into zinc to create a superior level of coating than on the light duty type with excellent protection from corrosion resistant, we also have light duty wire rope thimble for your option.
Hilifting G414 forged thimes are manufactured to the performance requirements of Federal Specification FF-T-276b Type III and EN13411-1:2002.
Material: High Tensile Carbon Steel
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized
Size: From 1/4″ to 2-1/4″
Standard: US Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||High Tensile Carbon Steel|
|Surface finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized or Electro-galvanized|
|Wire rope thimble sizes||From 1/4″ to 2-1/4″|
|Standard||Federal Specification FF-T-276b Type III and EN13411-1:2002|
- G-414 heavy duty wire rope thimble is an extra heavy rope thimble, can protect material around the edges, and a tendency to resist deformation in uncontrolled applications. We also have light duty wire rope thimble for your option.
- It is typically used in static applications such as a permanent installation because there are no enough edges like the heavy duty thimble to grossly over-sized to protect the handle and protect the rope sling, ideal for permanent wire rope thimble installation application. Check out this article about: The Complete Guide To Wire Rope Thimble
- Wire rope thimble HS Code: 732690
Different types of wire rope thimbles
Wire rope thimbles are available in a variety of strengths and materials, but mainly they come in two different duty grades.
- Light duty: Our light duty thimbles are all zinc plated, can be used in static applications.
- Heavy Duty: Our heavy duty rope thimbles are hot dip galvanized, which can create thicker coating than light duty thimbles, see our post on Surface Finish: 4 Common Types You Should Know
- If you use it in high moisture or corrosive environments, recommend our stainless steel wire rope thimbles which can offer resistance to corrosion on the surface, particularly in marine applications.
- Check out this article about The Complete Guide To Wire Rope Thimble.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The heavy duty wire rope thimble dimensions is from 1/4″ to 2-1/4″, meets or exceeds the performance requirements of Federal Specification FF-T-276b Type III and EN13411-1:2002.
|Part No.||Diameter Rope (in.)||Weight 100PCS (lbs.)||Dimensions(in.)|