US Type Light Duty Wire Rope Thimble G411
US type G411 wire rope thimble is a light duty thimble inserted to form the eye of the loop before the rope is secured, while it is terminated with an eye or loop to create a natural curve to support for the wire rope at the end that used with other rigging accessories with a solid wire rope thimble eye to form wire rope sling.
Meets the performance requirements of Federal Specification FF-T-276b Type II and EN13411-1:2002.
Material: High Tensile Carbon Steel
Surface: Electro-Galvanized (Zinc Plated)
Size: From 1/8″ to 1-1/8″-1-1/4″
Standard: US Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||High Tensile Carbon Steel|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized (Zinc Plated)|
|Sizes||From 1/8″ to 1-1/8″-1-1/4″|
|Standard||Federal Specification FF-T-276b Type II and EN13411-1:2002.|
G411 Light Duty Thimble Description:
- It is typically used in static applications such as a permanent installation because there are no enough edges like the heavy duty thimble to grossly over-sized to protect the handle and protect the rope sling, ideal for permanent wire rope thimble installation application. Check out this article about: The Complete Guide To Wire Rope Thimble
- Wire rope thimble HS Code: 732690
How to use wire rope thimble?
Wire rope thimbles are used in conjunction with cable and rope to protect the eyes and will allow for smooth rope guiding around natural curves. So that the most important thing is to make sure the thimble eye securely fastened. Here are some tips for correctly using wire rope thimble:
- know the right rope thimble size.
- Make sure that the cable thimbles size properly and securely fastened in the eye of the loop
- Check out this article for more about How to use wire rope thimble?
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The light duty wire rope thimble dimensions is from From 1/8″ to 1-1/8″-1-1/4″ which meet Federal Specification FF-T-276b Type II and EN13411-1:2002.
|Part No.||Diameter Rope (in.)||Weight 100PCS (lbs.)||Dimensions(in.)|