Transport Chain G70
Electron transport chain is also referred to as tie-down chain, binder chain with increased harden ability and improved resistance to wear which allows greater chain strength to weight ratio than Proof Coil Chain Grade 30 and High Test Chain Grade 43.
Stamped with “G70” on the link for easy identified and finished by zinc plated or yellow chromate. The yellow chromate finish offers better corrosion protection than other commercial link chains.
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Yellow Chromate
W.L.L: From 3150 lbs to 24700 lbs
Size: From 1/4″ to 3/4″
Standard: US Type NACM96
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Lashing, Towing, Not For overhead lifting
Grade 70 Transport Chain Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Sizes||From 1/4″ to 3/4″|
|Standard||U.S. Federal Specification|
G70 Transport Trailer Chain Key Features:
- Meets the performance requirements of U.S. ASTM & NACM standards with proof load at 2 times the Working Load and Breaking Load at 4 times the Working Load Limit.
- Frequently used for fabricating transport load, chain ratchet binders, trailer ratchet, and logging chains.
- DO NOT use for overhead lifting applications.
- Grade 70 trailer transport chain HS code: 731582
Transport Chain Grade 70 Packing:
Grade 70 Transport Chain v.s. Grade 43 High Test Chain
- There are two main grades of chain for tie-down applications
- Grade 43 high test chain is used for stationary, non-transport tie downs.
- Grade 70 transport chain is for objects being transported on a flatbed or other moving vehicle.
- The G70 transport chain is a tractor tie-down chain for trailer ratchet cargo purposes, feature both high tensile strength and resistance to wear than ordinary low carbon steel grade 30 chain and high test chain G43.
- The transport chain is an ideal choice for load binding applications. It is also well suited for tie-downs, truck load binding application and for use in towing, construction, truckers chain towing, hi tie trailer tie system, container security, and safe working load(chain towing and logging chain). It is approved for truck tie-downs used for interstate transport.
- See our post “Which Grades of Chain Should I Choose?” for more about “chain grades“.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The chain grade 70 trailer transporters we manufactured meets the performance requirements of U.S. ASTM & NACM standards, sizes are from 1/4″ to 3/4″ with proof load at 2 times of the Working Load and Breaking Load at 4 times the Working Load Limit.
|Part No.||Nominal Chain Size||Working Load