High Test Chain G43
High test grade 43 chain is a sort of welded mild carbon steel link chain which is a high strength chain and great resistance to wear, we also have High Test Chain G43 for your option. Commonly used as truckers chain, towing and logging chain, hi tie trailer tie system, container security.
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized(Zinc Plated) / Hot Dipped Galvanized / Self Coloring
W.L.L: From 2600 lbs to 24500 lbs
Size: From 1/4″ to 7/8″
Standard: US Type NACM96
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Lashing, Towing, Not For overhead lifting
Grade 43 High Test Chain Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Electro-Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Sizes||From 1/4″ to 7/8″|
|Standard||U.S. Federal Specification|
- Stamped with “G43” on the link for easy identified and finished by self coloring, zinc plated or hot dipped galvanized, see more “chain grades” knowledge from the post.
- Meets the performance requirements of U.S. ASTM & NACM standards with proof load at 2 times the Working Load and Breaking Load at 4 times the Working Load Limit.
- DO NOT use for overhead lifting applications.
- High test grade 43 chain HS code: 731582
How Is Link Chain Made?
The link chain is produced by the following steps, cutting, forming, welding, polishing, and calibrator.
- Raw Material Incoming
- Raw Material Treatment (annealing and drawing)
- Material Preparation
- Former, Knitting Welding and Burr Removing
- First Inspection (Auto calibrator, and Printing)
- Heat Treatment (Quenched & Tempered)
- Drawing Test Second Inspection
- Measurement Final Inspection
- Surface Treatment
High Test Grade 43 Chain Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
High test chain link g43 specs from 1/4″ to 7/8″, this grade 43 towing chain we manufactured meets the performance requirements of U.S. ASTM & NACM standards with proof load at 2 times the Working Load and Breaking Load at 4 times the Working Load Limit.
|Part No.||Nominal Chain Size||Working Load
Grade 43 binder chain meets the performance requirements of U.S. ASTM & NACM standards with…
Grade 30 proof coil chains are kinds of binding or tie down chains, used for…
Double clevis link also called “X” Type clevis link, features a simple jaw clevis cotter…
Electron transport chain is also referred to as tie-down chain, binder chain with increased harden…
Clevis grab hook comes with a hook pin and cotter pin for solid attachment to…
Grade 30 binder chain is a galvanized proof coil chain with double S hook on…