US Type Clevis Grab Hook 330
Clevis grab hook comes with a hook pin and cotter pin for solid attachment to a chain link, it is commonly used to load binding, shorten or hold as an end on a transport chain. The throat allows for easy and secure engages the chain between the links for quick and non-slip handling, we also have US type G80 connecting link eye grab hook 323 for your option.
Material: High Tensile Steel C1045(#45) / Alloy Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized / Powder Coating
W.L.L: From 2600 lbs to 24700 lbs
Size: From 1/4″ to 3/4″
Standard: US Type
Safety Factor: 6:1 or 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||Alloy Steel / High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized/Powder coated|
|Sizes||From 1 4 clevis grab hook to 3 / 4|
|Technique Procedure||Body : Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Latch : Stamping
|Safety Factor||5 : 1 / 4:1 Grade 43 or Grade 70|
- Clevis grab hook isn’t designed for overhead lifting, but instead, it is commonly used for load securely with transport chains, required a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain, they are perfect for latching down heavy cargo and securing large loads in commercial and industrial applications.
- Stamped with “G70” or “G43” for easy identified and very common on transport chain and high test chain ends.
- Made to meet the performance requirements of U.S. Federal Specification, with a proof load tested at 2 times the Working Load Limit and Breaking Load is 6 times the Working Load Limit.
- Clevis grab hook 330 HS code: 732690
Types of Rigging Hooks
- Eye hooks are the permanent connections to the slings, they are very flexible to position the hooks and attach them to the load.
- Clevis hooks feature a U shaped clevis pin or bolt to allows shackles, chain, or other rigging accessories to load secure connections.
- Swivel hooks, there are two types of swivel hooks, swivel hook for positon and swivel hook with bearing. The swivel hook for position is used to position the hook onto the pick point, not designed to load while rotating. Swivel hook with bearing has a bearing on the top and allows the hook to rotate while loading to prevent twisting the lifting slings.
- Check this article for more about rigging hooks.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
US Type Chain Jaw Clevis hooks sizes are from 1 4 clevis grab hook to 3 / 4 meet the requirements of U.S. Federal Specification.
|Part No.||Chain Size (in.)||W.L.L.(lbs.)||Dimensions(in.)||W.T.(lbs.)|