US Type Clevis Slip Hook 331
Clevis Slip Hook 331 feature a U shaped clevis pin and a wider throat than the grab hook, the clevis slip hook pin and cotter pin provide an easy, secure attachment to transport chain or high test chain, and permit rapid attachment and removal from the safety chain by using cotter pins, while the wider throat and safety latch allows shackles or other rigging accessories to load secure connections, we also have US type G80 connecting link eye slip hook 324 for your option.
Material: High Tensile Steel C1045(#45) / Alloy Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized / Hot Dipped Galvanized / Powder Coating
W.L.L: From 1950 lbs to 26500 lbs
Size: From 1/4″ to 1″
Standard: US Type
Safety Factor: 6:1 or 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||Alloy Steel / High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized/Powder coated|
|Clevis slip hook 331 sizes||From 1 4 clevis grab hook to 3 / 4|
|Technique Procedure||Body : Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Latch : Stamping
|Safety Factor||5 : 1 / 4:1 Grade 43 or Grade 70|
Clevis Slip Hook With Safety Latch Descriptions:
- Ideal for load binding, towing, shorten or hold as an end on our transport chain and high test chain, often used for load securement with tie-down chains.
- Stamped with “G70” or “G43” for easy identified and very common on transport chain and high test chain ends.
- Made from heat-treated, alloy steel or forged carbon steel to be strong and meet all the requirements for the transport chain or high test chain, the spring-loaded safety latch provides added security for your loading and towing.
- Clevis slip hook 331 HS code: 732690
Types of Rigging Hooks
- Eye hooks are the permanent connections to the slings, they are very flexible to position the hooks and attach them to the load.
- Clevis hooks feature a U shaped clevis pin or bolt to allows shackles, chain, or other rigging accessories to load secure connections.
- Swivel hooks, there are two types of swivel hooks, swivel hook for positon and swivel hook with bearing. The swivel hook for position is used to position the hook onto the pick point, not designed to load while rotating. Swivel hook with bearing has a bearing on the top and allows the hook to rotate while loading to prevent twisting the lifting slings.
- Check this article for more about rigging hooks.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Clevis Tow Hook Slip Type capacity from 1 4 clevis grab hook to 3 / 4 meet the requirements of U.S. Federal Specification..
|Part No.||Chain Size (in.)||W.L.L.(lbs.)||Dimensions(in.)||W.T.(lbs.)|