DIN1480 Stainless Steel Turnbuckle
DIN1480 stainless steel turnbuckle is made of 316 corrosion-resistant stainless steel with a high-quality polished finish. It features a precision cast turnbuckle body with eye and hook at each end, meet the performance requirements of meets DIN standard, click this link for more stainless steel turnbuckles.
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From M5 to M20
Standard: Din 1480 Type
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
DIN1480 Stainless Steel Turnbuckle Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Sizes||From M5 to M20|
- Can be easily adjusted the body or barrel to tighten the wire ropes to a unique rigidity to fit its objective
- Din 1480 turnbuckle stainless steel HS Code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Din 1480 turnbuckle stainless steel are available in sizes ranging from M5 to M20 to fit every project and are made from grade 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and durability.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||WT (kgs.)|