European Type Stainless Steel Turnbuckle Jaw And Jaw
European type stainless steel turnbuckle jaw & jaw is made of 316 marine grade stainless steel, conform to EU specification. It is composed of a regulating rod, a nut, and a pull rod that is provided with a left-hand and a right-hand thread, we also have European Type Eye And Hook Stainless Steel Turnbuckle for your option.
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From M5 to M20
Standard: European Type
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
European Type Stainless Steel Turnbuckle Jaw And Jaw Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Ssizes||From M5 to M20|
- Features either a nut/bolt or pin/cotter pin to secure the turnbuckles to cabling, very durable, and corrosion resistance.
- EN type jaw and jaw stainless steel marine turnbuckles HS Code: 732690
Stainless steel marine turnbuckles Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
EN type jaw and jaw stainless steel marine turnbuckles are available in sizes ranging from M5 to M20 to fit every project and are made from grade 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and durability
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||WT (kgs.)|