DIN 5686 Knotted Chain
DIN 5686 Knotted Chains feature weldless engineering that combines strength and flexibility, along with lightweight construction, are suitable for animal restraints, gates, porch swings, playgrounds, padlock chains, boat chains, and fixture hanging.
Surface: Zinc Plated, Galvanized
Size: From 1.6mm to 4.9mm
Type: Din type Tenso chain
Application: Swing sets, animal chains, and hammocks, But do not use for Lifting or Hoisting
DIN 5686 Knotted Loop Chain Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||High Tensile Steel|
|Sizes||From 1.6mm to 4.9mm|
- Double loop chain is also called tenso lion chain, it is an economical utility and versatile weldless chain with two identical size loops, securely knotted in the center, we also have US Double Loop Animal Chain for your option.
- Ideal for playground and gym equipment, fluorescent lights, boats, gates, porch swings, halters, cow ties, and tie-out chains.
- DO NOT use for lifting or hoisting purposes.
- DIN 5686 Knotted Chain HS code: 731582
|Diameter||Inside Length||Outside Width||Breaking Load||Weight Per 100M|
|(d) mm||(t) mm||(b) mm||kgs||kgs|
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.