Stainless Steel Eye Nut DIN582
Stainless steel Din 582 eye nuts are female and metric eye bolts, features tough, durable, and corrosion-resistant, ideal for maritime use, outdoor projects, and allotments in addition to sailboat rigging corrosive environments.
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From M6 to M24
Standard: Din 582 Type
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Stainless Steel Eye Nut Din 582 Key Features:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Sizes||From M5 to M12|
|Technique Procedure||Forged or Cast|
- Made from AISI 316 high polished finish stainless steel and meet the DIN standard, we also have Din 580 stainless eye bolt for your option.
- Designed to attach stainless steel wire ropes to a specific fixed structure, the right-handed metric female thread can be simply fitted to the screw in the position which the base of the eye nut should be totally flush with it’s attached to.
- Din 582 stainless steel eye nut HS code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Stainless eye nut Din582 are available in sizes ranging of M6 M8 M10 M12 M16 M20 and M24, and very appealing and rust-resistant, suitable for suspending loads, decorative applications and many other industrial purposes.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||WT (kgs.)|