Stainless Steel Eye Bolts DIN580
Din 580 stainless eye bolts are metric eye bolts, with metric coarse right-hand threads, features tough, durable, and corrosion-resistant, ideal for maritime use, outdoor projects and allotments in addition to sail boat rigging corrosive environments.
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From M6 to M36
Standard: Din 580 Type
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Stainless Steel Din580 eye bolts Key Features:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Sizes||From M6 to M36|
|Technique Procedure||Forged or Cast|
- Made from AISI 316 high polished finish stainless steel with tough, durable, and corrosion-resistant features, ideal for the garden, outhouse, shed, or barn, we also have Stainless Steel Eye Nut DIN582 for your option.
- Stainless steel eye bolts are to attach ropes or cables to a fixed structure, threaded on one end for a more secure fit, making them a perfect choice for a variety of different purposes.
- Din580 stainless eye bolts HS code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Stainless steel lifting eye bolt Din 580 can provide superior strength and quality. It comes with coarse thread dimensions of M6 to M 36. They are imbibed with safe working load specification and provide a comprehensive solution. We ensure that the design and working of the device is optimum safety.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||WT (kgs.)|