AS 2741 (Australian) Type Grade S Dee Shackle
Grade S Dee Shackle is made of high tensile steel, marked Grade “S” / “6” on the top of the shackle, the mark “S” means that it is an Alloy Grade “S” for lifting shackles and the number “6” indicates that it is compliant with European standard.an all load rated shackle.
Hilifting S/6 D shackles are manufactured a.c.c the requirements of AS 2741-2002 and European Standard EN13889-2003.
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized
W.L.L: From 0.5 Tons to 42.5 Tons
Size: From 6mm to 57mm
Standard: AS2741 Type
Safety Factor: 6:1 Grade “S”
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||Body Carbon Steel(#45), Screw Pin Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Body: Hot Dipped Galvanized
Screw Pin: Powder Coated
|Sizes||From 6mm 0.5 ton to 57mm 42.5 shackle|
|Technique Procedure||Body: Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Screw Pin: Hot/Cold forging / Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
|Safety Factor||6 : 1|
- Each Grade s d shackle can be traced back for it is marked with working load limit in tonnes, quality grade, batch numbered, nominal size in millimeter, and supplier identification.
- The dee shackle pin is commonly powder coated in Yellow, also can be customized painting in your requests.
- Although Grade S dee shackle is produced by Quenched and Tempered, it is intended for use in straight line pulls or lifts only. Side and racking loads run the risk of twisting or bending a chain shackle, for its straight narrow shackle body. Check this link about How the shackle is produced?
- HS Code for shackle: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The dee shackle dimensions are available from 6mm 0.5 ton to 57mm 42.5 ton shackle, meets the requirements of AS 2741-2002.
Forging tolerances: +- 5%