Lever Type Load Binder 150
Hilifting lever type load binder 150 meets U.S. Federal Specification, are great for securing heavy equipment, lashing, bind, anchor and tie-down large loading.
Sizes ranging from 1/4″-5/16″ to 1/2”-5/8”, safety factor is 3.5 :1.
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Powder Coating
W.L.L: From 2200 lbs to 13000 lbs
Size: From 1/4″-5/16″ to 1/2″-5/8″
Standard: US Type
Application: Not For Overhead Lifting, Only Lashing.
Lever Type Load Binder Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Load binder material||Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized/Powder coated|
|Load binder sizes||From 1/4″-5/16″ to 1/2”-5/8”|
|Technique Procedure||Drop Forged, Machining, Quenched and Tempered|
|Safety Factor||3.5 : 1|
|Load binder HS code||820559|
- Also called lever chain load binder, truck load binders, they are designed a long handle with a heat-treated steel hook on each end, providing excellent leverage, can quickly tighten the heavy load easily, without extra tools, we also have ratchet load binder for your option.
- Made from alloy Steel, then drop forged, machining, quenched & tempered.
- Check out this article about: Chain Binder Tips To Consider Before Buying.
- Load binder HS code: 820559
2 tips to consider before buying load binders
- Load binder size
- Load binders quantities
- Check this useful article for the details.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The lever type load binder pairs with chain size from 1/4″(Grade 70 Chain)-5/16″(Grade 43 Chain) to 1/2″(Grade 70 Chain)-5/8″(Grade 43 Chain) , has working load limit from 2200 lbs to 13000 lbs.
|Part No.||Min-Max Chain Size (in.)||Working Load Limited (lbs.)||Proof Load (lbs.)||Min Ultimate Load (lbs.)||Weight/Each (kgs.)||Handle Length (in.)||Dimensions (in.)|