G80 US Type Forged Alloy Pear Shaped Link
Hilifting is the best Grade 80 forged alloy steel pear shaped link manufacturer, the pear shaped link is a weldless sling link, it isn’t designed for lifting applications but towing jobs, commonly paired with towing rigging accessories.
Material: Forged Alloy Steel
Surface: Powder plastifed (Red / Yellow)
Size: From 3/8″ to 2″
Safety Factor: 4:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Grade 80 Alloy Pear Shaped Link Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Surface finish||Powder plasticized|
|Sizes||From 3/8″ to 2″|
|Technique Procedure||Forged super alloy steel- Quenched and Tempered Breakage test
100% magnaflux crack detection
|Safety Factor||4:1 for chain sling|
G80 Alloy Pear Shaped Link Features:
- Grade 80 pear shaped link is a weldless sling link, it isn’t designed for lifting applications but towing jobs, commonly paired with towing rigging accessories, we also have G80 European Type Omega Link for your option.
- Stamped with “G80” or “8” for easy identified and suitable for the chain slings.
- The G8 pear shaped links are made from quenched and tempered alloy steel for high tensile strength and ductility, proof test is at 2.5 times of working load limit.
- G80 alloy pear shaped link HS code: 732690
G8 Alloy Pear Shaped Link Control:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Grade 80 Pear Shaped Link sizes are from 3/8″ to 2″, ideal for quickly and securely connect to a range of chain, slings and more.
|Part No.||Size (in.)||Weight Per PC (kgs.)||WLL(Ton)||B.L (Ton)||Dimensions(mm.)|