Shoulder Type Machinery Eye Bolt G279
G279 Shoulder machinery eye bolts are designed with a shoulder rated for both in-line pulls and angular loads, the difference among machinery eye bolts, regular eye bolts, made to correspond to requirements of ASME B30.26. including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load, and temperature requirements.
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized
W.L.L: From 650 lbs to 10800 lbs
Size: From 1/4 x 1″ to 1 1/2 x 3 1/2″
Standard: US Type
Safety Factor: 5:1
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Shoulder Machinery Eye Bolt G279 Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Shoulder eye bolt machine thread material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Eye bolt sizes||From 1/4 x 1″ to 1 1/2 x 3 1/2″|
|Technique Procedure||Drop Forged , Machining , Quenched and Tempered|
|Safety Factor||5 : 1|
|Eye bolt HS code||732690|
Shank Shoulder Type Eye Bolt Key Features:
- Shoulder type eye bolts is that the shank and threads of the machinery eye bolt do not protrude through the base metal. Therefore, all of the holding strength of the machinery eye bolt is on the threads. Check out this article about: A Complete Buying Guideline of Eye Bolts.
- Shoulder machinery eye bolt sizes in ranging from 1/4 x 1″ to 1 1/2 x 3 1/2″ with Working Load Limit available from 1/4 × 1 to 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, Proof Load is 2 times the Working Load Limit and Breaking Load is 5 times the Working Load Limit.
- Eye bolt HS code: 732690
How To Select The Right Eye Bolt?
When selecting an eye bolt, it is important to know the correct eyebolt based on its type and capacity for the lift you are conducting.
- Plain or regular eye bolts (non-shoulder) are for vertical loading only. Not recommended for angular load applications.
- Use shoulder eye bolts for vertical or angle loading. Be aware that angular lifts reduce shoulder eye bolts capacities. Shoulder eyebolts should not be used for angular lifts greater than 45º.
- Never use the greater load than the load rated eye bolts capacity, if you are uncertain of the load, it is recommended to choose a larger size eye bolt to be on the safe side.
- Follow the manufacturer’s recommended method for angle loads.
- Check out this article about How To Select The Right Eye Bolt?
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The Lifting shoulder machinery eye bolt capacity and size are from 1/4 x 1″ to 1 1/2 x 3 1/2″ with Working Load Limit available from 1/4 × 1 to 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, Proof Load is 2 times the Working Load Limit and Breaking Load is 5 times the Working Load Limit and made to correspond to requirements of ASME B30.26.
|Part No.||Shank Dia&Length (in.)||Working Load Limited (lbs.)||Weight Per 100 PCS(lbs.)||Dimensions (mm)|
|hlt27900001401||1/4 x 1||650||5||6.35||25.9||28.7||19.1||58||4.85||13.5|
|hlt27905160118||5/16 x 1 1/8||1200||9||7.94||29.2||35.1||22.4||69.5||6.35||15|
|hlt27900380114||3/8 x 1 1/4||1550||15||9.53||32.3||41.1||25.4||78||7.85||17.5|
|hlt27900120112||1/2 x 1 1/2||2600||28||12.7||38.9||49.5||30.2||94||9.65||23.1|
|hlt27900580134||5/8 x 1 3/4||5200||55||15.9||45.5||60.5||35.1||113||12.7||28.7|
|hlt27900003402||3/4 x 2||7200||96||19.1||52||70||38,1||129||16||35.1|
|hlt27900780214||7/8 x 2 1/4||10600||154||22.2||58.5||82.5||44.5||149||19.1||39.6|
|hlt27900010212||1 x 2 1/2||13300||238||25.4||65.5||95.5||51||169||22.4||46|
|hlt27900011403||1 1/4 x 3||21000||399||31.8||78.5||114||63.5||202||25.4||58|
|hlt27901120312||1 1/2 x 3 1/2||10,8||720||38.1||91.5||140||76||241||31.8||70|