Snap Hook DIN5299 Form C
DIN 5299C carbine snap hook is aka carabiner spring snap hook, fire brigage snap hook, or carabiner hook features an auto self-lock spring gate for fast on/off, we also have snap hook Din 5299 Form A for your option.
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized
W.L.L: From 80 lbs to 900 lbs
Size: From 4mm x 40mm to 14mm x 180mm
Standard: DIN Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Snap Hook DIN5299 Form C Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Zinc plated|
|Sizes||From 4mm x 40mm to 14mm x 180mm|
|Application||hiking, camping and general outdoor Not for overhead lifting|
- Made of low carbon steel, high quality zinc plated has excellent strength with superior rust resistance for outdoor use, do not used for overhead lifting, fall arrest, and other critical applications.
- No matter how you use these links, always adhere to the Working Load Limits and inspect often.
- Check out this article about: Useful Tips For You Buying Snap Hooks.
- Not for overhead lifting, fall arrest, and other critical applications. No matter how you use these links, always adhere to the Working Load Limits and inspect often.
- DIN5299 Form C HS code: 732690
Spring Snap Hook Carabiner Packing:
Galvanized Snap Hooks Applications:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Din 5299 form C Spring snap hook sizes are from 4mm x 40mm to 14mm x 180mm, meet the performance requirements of DIN5299 standard.