Galvanized S Hook
Galvanized S hook is designed for many applications around the house or job site, we also have stainless steel s hook for your option. They are popular type of light duty attachment for ropes or chains together, can help distribute weight evenly on both hooks, their S-shape hooks are easy to attach and remove the ropes and lower grade chains, but it is not safer than other quick link or snap hook with spring and for no locking screw nut.
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized
Size: From 3 mm to 12 mm
Standard: EN Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Galvanized Carabiner S Hook Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Zinc plated|
|Sizes||From 3 mm to 12 mm|
|Application||hiking, camping and general outdoor Not for overhead lifting|
- Zinc plated S hook is commonly used to attach ropes or chains together, it is designed to use in house environment, food or marine applications, for the S-shape is easy to attach and remove from the S hook.
- Not for overhead lifting, fall arrest, and other critical applications, great for porch swings, planters, baskets and overhead lighting general outdoor applications.
- Check out this article about: Useful Tips For You Buying Snap Hooks.
- Galvanized steel S hook HS code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
S hook size are from 3 mm to 12 mm, excellent for chain display systems, sign and light hanging, marine, security, architectural, decorative and many more applications.