Straight Snap Hook
Straight snap hook is also called an oval snap hook, a carabiner spring snap hook, can make quick connections with chain, rope, end links or other fittings in outdoor use., we also have snap hook Din 5299 Form A for your option.
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized
W.L.L: From 100 lbs to 500 lbs
Size: From 5mm x 50mm to 11mm x 120mm
Standard: EN Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Straight Galvanized Snap Hooks Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Zinc plated|
|Sizes||From 5mm x 50mm to 11mm x 120mm|
|Application||hiking, camping and general outdoor Not for overhead lifting|
- Made of mild carbon steel with electro-galvanized(Zinc Plated), has good protection against rust and corrosion, they are often referred to as safety snap hook carabiner.
- Manufactured are made to meet the performance requirements of EN standard.
- Check out this article about: Useful Tips For You Buying Snap Hooks.
- Straight snap hook HS code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Straight snap hook sizes are from 5mm x 50mm to 11mm x 120mm, manufactured using superior grade raw material as per international qualitative standards.