Snap Hook Egg Type DIN5299 Form B
Snap hook egg type Din5299 Form B is also called pear shape snap hook, this pear shaped spring snaps are one of the most commonly used “utility” pieces of rigging, can make quick connections with chain, rope, end links or cables, we also have snap hook Din 5299 Form D for your option.
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized
W.L.L: From 100 lbs to 600 lbs
Size: From 5mm x 50mm to 12mm x 140mm
Standard: DIN Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Zinc plated|
|Sizes||From 4mm x 40mm to 14mm x 180mm|
|Application||hiking, camping and general outdoor Not for overhead lifting|
Pear Shape Snap Hook Key Features:
- Made of mild carbon steel with electro-galvanized(Zinc Plated), has good protection against rust and corrosion, they are often referred to as safety snap hook carabiner.
- Call them “DIY” snap hooks, for the pear shaped spring snaps are available in our everyday life, can connect almost anything, ideal for household uses, camping, and “DIY” usings.
- Check out this article about: Useful Tips For You Buying Snap Hooks.
- Manufactured to meet the performance requirements of DIN5299 standard.
- DIN5299 Form B HS code: 732690
What is snap hook used for?
- From dog leashes to luggage to marine
- for quickly open the spring-loaded entryway to detach a rope or line
- trailer safety chains, to secure equipment, or to secure vessels to docks.
- Check this article for more details.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Din5299 snap hook form B sizes are from 5mm x 50mm to 12mm x 140mm, meet the performance requirements of DIN5299 standard.