Snap Hook With Eyelet And Screw
Carbine snap hook with eyelet and screw is more strength and safer than snap hook with eyelet for adding manual screw allows for secure fixing of the carbine hook, we also have snap hook Din 5299 Form A for your option.
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized
W.L.L: From 100 lbs to 900 lbs
Size: From 5mm x 50mm to 14mm x 180mm
Standard: DIN Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Snap Hooks W/ Screw Locking Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Zinc plated|
|Sizes||From 5mm x 50mm to 14mm x 180mm|
|Application||hiking, camping and general outdoor Not for overhead lifting|
- Made of mild carbon steel with electro-galvanized(Zinc Plated), has good protection against rust and corrosion, they are often referred to as safety snap hook carabiner.
- Make quick connections with chain, rope, end links or other fittings in camping equipment, equipment’s for fitness centers and playgrounds as well as the mountings for nets in tennis, badminton, and volleyball.
- Check out this article about: Useful Tips For You Buying Snap Hooks.
- Eye snap hook with screw HS code: 732690
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Eyelet snap hook with screw lock sizes are from 5mm x 50mm to 12mm x 140mm, meet the performance requirements of DIN5299 standard.