Quick links are also called quick repair chain link, a very popular type of light duty chain repair link, they feature two sides thread with a locking screw nut which is easier to join two pieces of repair lower grade chains together or simply tighten to the chain attachments, we also have wide jaw quick link for your option.
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Electric Galvanized
W.L.L: From 175 lbs to 2800 lbs
Size: From 3.5 mm to 14 mm
Standard: EN Type
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Quick Rapid Links Specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||High Tensile Steel|
|Surface finish||Zinc plated|
|Sizes||From 3.5 mm to 14 mm|
|Application||hiking, camping and general outdoor Not for overhead lifting|
- Designed to make permanent or temporary connections for their reusable and moveable characteristic, household uses and climbing of hanging accessories with harness or saddle, commonly used to repair light duty, lower grade chains.
- Great for hiking, camping, and great for chain display systems, sign and light hanging, marine, security, architectural, decorative and many more.
- Not for overhead lifting, fall arrest, and other critical applications. No matter how you use these links, always adhere to the Working Load Limits and inspect often.
- Check out this article about: Useful Tips For You Buying Snap Hooks.
- Quick link carabiner HS code: 732690
Safety Chain Quick Link Packing:
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Oval quick link are from 3.5 mm to 14 mm, manufactured using superior grade raw material as per international qualitative standards.