Stainless Steel Twisted Shackle
Stainless steel twisted shackle is designed to reduce the twist features a 90-degree change direction, it features the body and the pin are perpendiculars, the two attachment points can be perpendicular without torquing, the threaded screw pin can be removed to allow easy attachment.
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From 4 mm to 12 mm
Type: Stainless Steel Twisted Shackle
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Stainless Steel Twisted Shackle Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Sizes||From 4 mm to 12 mm|
- The marine twisted shackle is made from grade 316 or 304 stainless steel, ideal for reducing twists and kinks on rigging, check this article: What Are The Different Types of Shackles?
- Stainless steel twisted shackle HS Code: 732690
- Useful shackle inspection checklist:
- Shackles must always be inspected for wear, distortion, and damage before use. If the pin or bow is worn, distorted or damaged, discard the shackle.
- Never exceed the working load limit (WLL), although actual WLL may be higher.
- Do not use for overhead lifting or hoisting.
- The actual appearance of the product may vary from photo.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Twisted type stainless steel shackles available in the range of sizes from 4mm to 120mm, all shackles are finished to the highest of standards with a highly polished finish.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)||W.L.L. (kgs.)|