European Type Stainless Steel D Shackle
European type stainless steel dee shackle is made from marine-grade stainless steel, which is strong and hard-wearing, and will not harm humans, birds, or mammals which might be adversely affected by zinc in the less-expensive galvanised fittings. It is perfect for highly corrosive environments,can be used for straight line applications, we also have European Type Stainless Steel Bow Shackle for your option.
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From 4 mm to 38 mm
Type: Stainless Steel Large D Shackle
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
European Type Stainless Steel D Shackle Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Sizes||From 4 mm to 38 mm|
- Different types of shackles have different applications, check this article: What Are The Different Types of Shackles?
- EN type stainless steel dee shackle HS Code: 732690
European Type Stainless Steel D Shackle Packing:
- Useful d shackle inspection checklist:
- Shackles must always be inspected for wear, distortion, and damage before use. If the pin or bow is worn, distorted or damaged, discard the shackle.
- Never exceed the working load limit (WLL), although actual WLL may be higher.
- Do not use for overhead lifting or hoisting.
- The actual appearance of the product may vary from photo.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
EN type stainless steel d shackle sizes are available from 4 mm to 38 mm, made from grade 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)|