Stainless Steel Long D Shackle
Stainless steel long d shackle is made of AISI 316 or 304, and features a long body to provide additional length and extra room in between shackle pin and shackle body, which make a proportionally longer length to offer a high strength to weight ratio, we also have Stainless Steel Twisted Shackle for your option.
Material: AISI 316 / AISI 304
Surface: High polished finish
Size: From 4 mm to 20 mm
Type: Stainless Steel Long D Shackle
Application: Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Stainless Steel Long D Shackle Descriptions:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel|
|Surface finish||High polished finish|
|Sizes||From 4 mm to 20 mm|
- Made from marine-grade stainless steel, will not harm humans, birds, excellent for applications requiring fast or repeated connecting and disconnecting in high chloride environments, check this article: What Are The Different Types of Shackles?
- Long dee type stainless steel shackles HS Code: 732690
Stainless steel screw pin long d shackle packing: Sacks, Drums, Cartons, Gunny Bags Per Wooden Pallet Or Steel Pallet.
Specification And Marks Can Be Made According To Customer’s Requirements.
- Useful long d shackle inspection checklist:
- Shackles must always be inspected for wear, distortion, and damage before use. If the pin or bow is worn, distorted or damaged, discard the shackle.
- Never exceed the working load limit (WLL), although actual WLL may be higher.
- Do not use for overhead lifting or hoisting.
- The actual appearance of the product may vary from photo.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Long dee type stainless steel shackles sizes are from 4mm to 20mm is used for marine and industrial applications.
|Part No.||Size (mm.)||Dimensions(mm.)|