Stainless Steel Bolt Chain Shackle Descriptions:
||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD
||grade 316 or 304 stainless steel
||High polished finish
||From 3/16″ to 1″
||Forged or Cast
- Different types of shackles have different applications, check this article: What Are The Different Types of Shackles?
- Casting load rated and made of type 316 stainless steel which has an added element called molybdenum to make them excellent for high load application, ideal for marine, architectural and external applications.
- Stainless steel chain shackle with safety pin HS Code: 732690
Stainless Steel D Shackle With Safety Pin Packing:
Stainless steel shackles marine dee type packing: Sacks, Drums, Cartons, Gunny Bags Per Wooden Pallet Or Steel Pallet.
Specification And Marks Can Be Made According To Customer’s Requirements.
- Useful d shackle inspection checklist:
- Shackles must always be inspected for wear, distortion, and damage before use. If the pin or bow is worn, distorted or damaged, discard the shackle.
- Never exceed the working load limit (WLL), although actual WLL may be higher.
- Do not use for overhead lifting or hoisting.
- The actual appearance of the product may vary from photo.
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
Bolt chain stainless steel shackle sizes are from 3/16″ to 1″ from 3/16″ to 2-1/2″ and take high loads primarily in line with added more security due to the nut and keep the nut from coming loose.
You can also reach us by completing the form below: