AS 2741 (Australian) Type Grade S Bow Shackle
Grade S Bow Shackle is made of high tensile steel, marked Grade “S” / “6” on the top of the shackle, the mark “S” means that it is an Alloy Grade “S” for lifting shackles and the number “6” indicates that it is compliant with European standard.an all load rated shackle.
Hilifting S Grade bow shackles are manufactured a.c.c the requirements of AS 2741-2002 and European Standard EN13889-2003.
Material: High Tensile Steel
Surface: Hot Dipped Galvanized
W.L.L: From 0.33 Tons to 55 Tons
Size: From 5mm to 63mm
Standard: AS2741 Type
Safety Factor: 6:1 Grade “S”
Application: Overhead Lifting, Lashing, Towing
Yellow pin specifications:
|MOQ||1 Pallet, 1 Ton or 3000USD|
|Material||Body Carbon Steel(#45), Screw Pin Alloy Steel|
|Surface finish||Body: Hot Dipped Galvanized
Screw Pin: Powder Coated
|Sizes||From From 5mm 0.33 ton to 50mm 55 ton shackle|
|Technique Procedure||Body: Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
Screw Pin: Hot/Cold forging / Drop Forged / Quenched and Tempered
|Safety Factor||6 : 1|
AS 2741 Shackle Key Features:
- Grade S bow shackle can be easily identified and traceable, for individually rated and stamped to conform to Australian Standard AS 2741-2002 “Shackles”, marked with working load limit in tonnes(i.e. W.L.L. 3.2T), quality grade(“M”/ “4”, “S” / “6”), batch numbered(11/12), nominal size in mm(10mm bow shackle) and supplier identification. Check this article: What Are The Different Types of Shackles?
- The bow shackle pin is commonly powder coated in Yellow, also can be customized painting in your requests.
- It can fit for 99.99% of vehicle recovery points and trailer safety chain, and recommended where high strength is required such as lifting, towing and 4WD and off road applications.
- Grade S bow shackles are kind of load rated bow shackles for they are produced by Quenched and Tempered, which allows the shackle to bend before its breaking instead of brittle fracture and has a high fatigue resistance and ductile. Check this link about How the shackle is produced?
- Raw Material Test
- Working Load Limit and Breaking Strength Test
- Surface Inspection
- Finishing Inspection
- Metal graphic Structure Detection
Shipping and Payment Term:
- We generally ship cargos worldwide by sea. The goods will be in a shipping container when arriving at the port. You are responsible for picking up your shipment and customs clearance on your side.
- We do accept small, urgent orders that need to be shipped by air.
- We currently accept T/T & L/C.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or payment, we will be happy to assist you.
The Grade S Bow Shackle sizes and capacity From 5mm 0.33 ton to 50mm 55 ton shackle, meets the requirements of AS 2741-2002.
Forging tolerances: +- 5%